legal knowledge base

Popular Posts

Jan 6, 2009

It's 2009?

Apparently.

It's the Year of the Ox! If you believe in that shit (I should say "vile human excrement" for the sake of those with more delicate sensibilities but brevity is win). But on to the more serious stuff....

I'd like to take this moment to apologize to the faceless, nameless homo sapiens who CAME OUT OF THE DARKNESS AND INTO THE LIGHT (translation: got lost in Google and found this blog) for the paltry updates in the past year. All that will not change, unfortunately and especially after I realized that I now have less than nine (9) months to prepare for le BAR EXAM. So you can imagine how I've been pretty much beside myself with nerves.

Still, I'll be keeping this blog for the sake of posterity. And if I have time and I'm not too distracted by SOOPER DOOPER SERIOUS STUFF (TM), I'll update with case digests and perhaps, maybe, probably some of the more recent notes I've whipped up over the last months.

In the meantime, betch, shoes!

0 comments:

Copyright © Scire Licet | Powered by Blogger
Design by Duan Zhiyan | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com