legal knowledge base

Popular Posts

Oct 8, 2009

BLOGROLL

Elmer at Random
Homer Pablo
iDiOt's Case Digest Blog
Pace Lex et Sapientia
Pinoy Law Student
Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
Time & Circumstances (Raj-point)
Turning Legalese (Layla-Tal)


LEGAL SOURCES

Chan Robles Law
Lawphil.net
Lexoterica: A Philippine Blawg (Hector de Leon, Jr.)
Supreme Court of the Philippines
The Corpus Juris


LEGAL MINDS

Philippine Commentary
JLP-Law Blog
Atty. Jaime N. Soriano
Atty. Manuel J. Laserna, Jr.
Atty-at-Work


SEE ALSO

Wiki Law Project
Berne Guerrero Academic Resources
Bar Exams Forum
Bar 911
Arellano Law Notesbank Blog
Arellano Law Notesbank
Abogadomo

3 comments:

Schizophrenic Mind said...

Hi! Please add also my blawg in your links: it's http://coffeeafficionado.blogspot.com/ I will also add yours in my recommended read which can be found on my home page. Thanks!

scire licet said...

Hi Schizophrenic Mind, I've already added your blawg. Hope to see the favor returned. :)

Schizophrenic Mind said...

Thanks for adding me in your Blogroll..just saw it this morning..anyway, just added you in my recommended reads! thanks!

Copyright © Scire Licet | Powered by Blogger
Design by Duan Zhiyan | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com