legal knowledge base

Popular Posts

Jan 20, 2010

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY


KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

THAT I, _____________________, of legal age, Filipino, (single/married), a resident of _______, Philippines, do hereby name, constitute, and appoint X, of legal age, Filipino, (single/married), a resident of ____________, Philippines, as my attorney-in-fact for me and in my name, place and stead and for my own use and benefit, to do and perform the following acts, to wit:



  1. (state the act);
  2. As well as any and all acts necessary in the full and complete discharge of the same.

HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my said attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises; hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said attorney-in-fact shall lawfully do and cause to be done by virtue of these presents.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____th day of _____ at _____, Philippines.


____________________
Principal



SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:

1. (witness ) 2. (witness)



ACKNOWLEDGMENT

Republic of the Philippines )
City of ____________ ) S.S.


BEFORE ME, a Notary Public, this _____th day of _____ in ______, Philippines, personally appeared ___________________, with (personal identification), issued on ________ at __________, Philippines, known to me and to me known to be the same person who executed the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that teh same is his/her free and voluntary act.


IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereby set my hand and seal on the date and place above written.


___________________
Notary Public

0 comments:

Copyright © Scire Licet | Powered by Blogger
Design by Duan Zhiyan | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com